talkgroup

Previously, on foodstuffs...

We started a #foodstuffs on v1 talkgroup shortly before it was deprecated, hence continuing it here on v2. There are only about a dozen posts, so I’m auto-bumping them and processing them over the next week. I’ll log what I do with them here, if they don’t justify their own breakout conversations.

Made CSA directory - Foodstuffs - talkgroup a private message and copied Judy’s list to:

There are a couple of topics in foodstuffs that are essentially personal logs of mine:

I plan to drop those in a new collection I’m curating at maiki.interi.org. So I just need to create that and drop those posts in it… :slight_smile:

I started a topic at Whatcha cooking? - Foodstuffs - talkgroup for sharing thoughts and visuals of food we are cooking. I think it is a great idea, but should be by person… so I broke it up to show what I mean!

I’m totally gonna start a topic like that for myself, because lately my packet ramen game has been off the hook, and ya’ll need to see what I mean. :slight_smile: Also, did you know you can make yourself curry rice, just like, any day of the week?! Curry’s on!

1 Like

I had a list of ingredients for “sloppy joes” at Sloppy Joe recipe - Foodstuffs - talkgroup.

Ingredients:

• “beef”
  • onion
  • garlic
  • tomato sauce
  • ketchup
  • Worcestershire sauce

Mix in pan and cook. Preheat oven for buns. Olives on side.

Most of that is currently on our restricted list, so I don’t think I’ll be using it any time soon.

Consolidated the logs from Virtuoso Plus breakmaker oven pan peeling - Foodstuffs - talkgroup into an entry at Virtuoso Plus bread machine wear and tear log.

You can see at Whatcha cooking, maiki?.

Copied the chart over to bread temp omfgwtfbbq, and made the original a PM.

The log at Getting back into noodles - Foodstuffs - talkgroup is now archived at Getting back into noodles. :slight_smile: